Senior Consultants – Workplace Gender Equality (EOI)
Reports to Workplace Gender Equality, based in Melbourne.
About the Role
In 2020, the Victorian Government passed the Gender Equality Act. The Act requires the Victorian public sector, local councils and universities to take positive action towards achieving workplace gender equality. It also requires these organisations to consider and promote gender equality in their policies, programs and services through conducting gender impact assessments (GIAs). EQI is on the panel of providers supporting public entities to meet their obligations under the Act. We are looking for people to join our pool of consultants who can deliver GIA training and tailored support to our clients.
Do you have:
- Knowledge and/or experience working with the public sector in Victoria?
- Skills in training and facilitation?
- A deep understanding of gender inequality with an intersectional lens?
- Experience in gender impact assessments and/or gender audits?
- Commitment to the prevention of gender based violence?
How to apply
Please attach your CV and a short cover letter demonstrating your experience in this area via our online form to express your interest. No end date – we will consider CVs on a rolling basis.