Manager, Workplace Gender Equality
- 6 months Fixed-Term Contract (possibility of extension)
- Part-time (0.8 FTE)
- Melbourne based
- Salary Package :$90,000 to $95,000 per annum (FTE) based on experience
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job
About the role:
The Manager, Workplace Gender Equality is an exciting new senior position for a passionate individual with expertise to advise on and support organisations to effectively develop their capacity around gender equality.
- Manage and respond to requests and tenders from Victorian entities, related to their obligations under the Gender Equality Act 2020, to promote gender equality in their workplace.
- Provide technical tailored advice and coordinate a team of consultants to deliver specified outcomes for entities.
- Develop a long-term sustainable approach for EQI to continue to grow this area of focus including resource allocation, contract management, and engagement.
- Provide quality assurance of workplace gender equality and organisational capacity development projects. This may include developing tools and resources for this purpose.
- Develop content and facilitate training/workshops for clients and stakeholders.
- A Masters-level or higher degree in a relevant field such as gender studies, governance and public policy, public health, community development, international development, or similar.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in workplace equality, gender analysis, inclusion, diversity and belonging, capacity development and/or organisational development.
- Demonstrated report writing ability with experience responding to tenders.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously and flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with/in the government, local council and/or university sectors in Victoria.
How to apply:
Please forward the following documents, or any questions relating to the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 May 2021, 11:59 PM:
- Your most recent CV, outlining relevant qualifications, experience and publications.
- Maximum two-page cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Job Advertisement (if applicants do not address the selection criteria, the application will not be considered).
- Two examples of relevant products, resources, or tools you have developed or delivered to promote gender equality in workplaces.
Please refer to the Position Description below for additional information.